Follow our road map to a successful career in property management with top class training & support!
Do you want more than just a job?
Then this position could be for you…
- Entry level position with full training and support to fast track your career.
- No property management experience necessary, but life experience is important.
- No leasing or after hours work required.
- Training under REIWA Property Manager of the year
- Mapped out career path to a portfolio profit share.
- Be part of a dynamic, innovative and growing business.
- Based in Kenwick with plans to move to Belmont area over the next year.
What is the opportunity?
This is a unique opportunity to get a start in real estate, or to take advantage of your existing life experience to fast track towards the unique opportunity of profit sharing on the portfolio you manage.
Join our growing supportive team with the personal training from the REIWA Property Manager of the year for 2010/11.
What are we looking for?
You must have, or be willing to obtain, your Property Management Registration and must have a current drivers license.
You will need good communication skills, both written and verbal, an organised approach to life, a responsible attitude, the ability to multi-task, and the willingness to learn. You will need to show initiative, be accurate, dependable and able to handle interruptions and change.
Someone focused on forging a successful career in real estate and have a desire to purchase your own investment properties.
What will you be doing?
Starting with a week’s work experience, giving you an insight into Leasing, Business Development, Property Management, Administration and Sales.
Should you then be successful, upon joining you will receive an in-depth 3-month training induction while working as an Assistant Property Manager.
This will lead to a choice of career paths in Property Management with the opportunity to profit share on the portfolio you manage.