The Perth property market is changing rapidly, so you must adapt your Strategy to take advantage of it while still sleeping well at night!
How can our Property Strategy Session help you?
- Work out the right strategy, property type and timing to add to your portfolio
- Discover the specifics on how to add value with developing and building
- Get clear on your goals, comfort zone and budget
- Give you deeper insight into where your property now sits in the rental and sale market
- Develop a plan to improve the return and value of any existing property
- Help you overcome any property investing obstacle that stands in your way
Who is this for?
Regardless of whether you are just starting out or a seasoned property investor, we can help you develop a clear property strategy.
What is the format?
We will be in touch to get some background information to help us prepare for a 40-60 minute meeting in the comfort of your own home, at a time that is convenient to you.
Recent feedback from other Perth Property investors…
“After a few bad investments we had lost our motivation and just weren’t moving ahead. After our Property Strategy Session we now have a clear picture of what needs to be done and the motivation to do it.” – Sue Martin
“Thoroughly impressed with the service you provide. Investors Edge have always gone that little bit extra to assist me in getting clear on the next steps to take with my portfolio.” – Andrew Palmer
“It was very insightful and together we hashed out some great ideas to take us forward in 2011, when initially I thought we were limited due to the stagnant market.”– Amanda Walkom
“It was a very insightful, informative and ‘personalised’ session that went one step further than information provided by other property sales/marketing experts.” – Jae Rhee
Each month we have limited places available strictly on a first come first served basis. Register your interest below and we will contact you to arrange a time. We have flexibility to meet at your home or one of our offices (Osborne Park, West Perth, Kenwick), after hours or on weekends.