Fueled by mining the Perth property market is set to BOOM!
At this seminar you will discover how to avoid major costly mistakes & invest smarter by…
- Understanding the Perth property market & how to safely ride the coming mining boom
- Using a future proof strategy to best meet the growing buyer demand
- Using state of the art information to buy in the right suburbs positioned for strong capital growth over the next 12-24 months
- Boosting rental returns and have great tenants lining up to rent your property
- Choosing your timing to sell your investment and maximise your price
- Leveraging a team of property professionals around you so you don’t have to know it all
- Plus much more…
Who is the Australian Property Symposium for?
Singapore based investors who want to no more about dramatically increasing their returns by investing in the Perth property market.
At the 2 hour seminar you will also receive
- Access to a team of highly skilled Perth property experts to make investing in Perth easy and stress free
- Access to the Investors Edge online Perth Property Forums for ongoing assistance after the event
- A copy of Smart Property Investment Magazine valued at $8.95
- A copy of “How to Sell Your Home for MORE”, valued at $24.95
- Details of upcoming Perth property investment projects
What others have said about the presenter…
“Jarrad’s seminar was definitely worthwhile attending… he lets you in on his process to multiply your returns & shares some of the real world strategies he has used along the way… We can safely say Jarrad knows Perth property investing and is walking the talk” - Chloe Thomas, Perth Property Investor
“Jarrad is an easy-going and incredibly engaging real estate professional. I would recommend anyone with property to buy this man a coffee and pick his brains for your best strategies moving forward with any portfolio – whether it’s a brand new idea or an established array of properties.” – Aaron Sice, Subdivision Designer
Details of the Australian Property Symposium (Singapore):
23 June 2012 (Saturday), 1pm-5pm
MEGU Event Hall, 30 Raffles Avenue, #02-03 Singapore Flyer, Singapore 039803
Tickets are strictly limited