78 Bayside Boulevard, PORT KENNEDY WA 6172
The Established Entertainer!! UNDER OFFER
It’s not until you have put years of blood sweat and tears into establishing a home that you realize just how great it is when someone else does all the hard work for you!
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home is bathed in natural light and complemented with beautiful floor tiling and carpets to all bedrooms.
The heart of the home is the open plan family, meals and large kitchen area which looks out to the resort style oasis in the back garden.
All secondary bedrooms are double sized with BIR’s, the main king sized bedroom has walk in robe and beautiful ensuite with spa bath tub.
Suiting many types of buyers with either a larger family or just for those wanting the extra space to spread out; highlights include a huge Loft space, with natural light, high ceilings and balcony that captures the view of natural bush land and Kennedy Bay Golf Course.
The home boasts a massive covered alfresco area with built in bar and plenty of space for kids or the dog to run around. Plus it’s easy to maintain so you won’t be giving up your weekends for anything except family time, a BBQ with friends or to relax in the pool.
The home’s layout places great emphasis on bringing friends and family together through food and good times.
The home features include-
* Spacious master bedroom with luxurious ensuite & spa bath.
* Double sized secondary bedrooms all with built ins.
* Expansive kitchen with plenty of overhead cupboards and bench space.
* Theatre room, with pyramid down lights and superb home entertaining system.
* Huge upper floor loft space with balcony, making it the ideal teenage retreat.
* Spacious covered alfresco area with built in bar.
* Salt chlorinated pool, heated with solar and gas booster.
* Separate pool side Gazebo, a great spot to lounge around in the shade.
* Fully reticulated gardens, off bore.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning with separate zones.
* Fountain water feature with fish.
* Quiet, well presented street.
*Owner is open to including furniture in the sale for the right price.
*Plus much more.
With such a unique property, a viewing is a must!
HOME OPEN SUN 26TH JANUARY FROM 12PM-12:30PM,** TO REGISTER PLEASE SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY WITH YOUR DETAILS VIA ‘EMAIL AGENT’ BELOW. YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE A RETURN EMAIL STRAIGHT AWAY AND REGISTER NOW’ LINK***
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
Head Office: Unit 2, 1808 Albany Highway, Kenwick 6107
North Meeting Office: 67 Howe Street, Osborne Park 6017
Central Meeting Office: 44 Kings Park Road, West Perth 6005