1/9 Victoria Street, Rockingham WA 6168
Come view this superbly presented family oriented town house. So close to the beach. Yes! Ocean views from a spacious balcony! Located approximately 300m to Rockingham Beach, this is an outstanding opportunity to secure yourself an amazing lock up and leave lifestyle property.
First floor accommodates open plan living with extensive tiling and spacious master bedroom with delightful en-suite and ample closet space. Light & bright kitchen with stone bench tops and ample bench space for entertaining or food preparation.
Open plan family room and dining have direct access to a large balcony.
Ground floor comprises two large secondary bedrooms with built in robes.
Second bathroom is accessed from the formal lounge.
Formal lounge has access to the rear low maintenance patio.
A quality built double storey home providing lots of natural light, space and modern finishes.
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room.
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and feature lighting.
– Quality plantation shutters to the windows and sliding doors.
– Two spacious and light filled living areas, one on the ground floor and one on the
– Large balcony with ocean views.
– Private entertaining area to the rear.
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are located on the ground floor with built in robes.
– Luxurious master bedroom with a large BIR and spacious ensuite.
– Split system air-conditioner.
– Double garage with separate store area.
– Beautifully established gardens with the grassed areas (Lawn mowing included).
– Located just a short stroll to the fabulous Rockingham cappuccino strip.
***6 or 12 months lease considered***
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
Head Office: Unit 2, 1808 Albany Highway, Kenwick 6107
North Meeting Office: 67 Howe Street, Osborne Park 6017
Central Meeting Office: 44 Kings Park Road, West Perth 6005