59 Gaebler Road, HAMMOND PARK WA 6164
A HOME, NOT JUST A HOUSE
This gorgeous 4×2 family home definitely stands out in the market.
This house will certainly make you FEEL AT HOME.
– Huge open plan living area with large windows and a raised ceiling.
– Enormous theater room, spacious study and an additional activity/living area – there is enough space for the whole family!
– Immaculate throughout with spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
– Highly functional and stylish kitchen with an enormous walk-in pantry and beautiful hanging feature lights above the breakfast bar.
– A roomy, paved backyard and a cozy patio with exposed wooden ceiling beams and vintage paving provide enough space for any family outdoor activities.
This house will SAVE YOU MONEY.
– Solar hot water system with gas booster.
– Quiet and economic Mitsubishi split air-conditioning system allows climate control in each room independently, both cooling and heating.
– Philips LED lights installed throughout the house (70% more energy-efficient).
This house will SAVE YOU TIME.
– Low maintenance native garden and an automated irrigation system – no manual watering needed
– Bosch dishwasher and a five burner stove.
– Backyard is paved and requires no physical maintenance.
– No need to replace bulbs (LED lights last 10-15years) and ‘no mould guarantee’ paint on bathrooms walls.
So when it comes to easy care, you will not find better!
This house will make it EASY TO COMMUTE.
– Bus stop is only 50m away, easy access to Kwinana Fwy and Cockburn Central train station and shopping centre.
– Located close to upcoming new Aubin Grove Train Station
– Walking distance to the park with BBQ and kids playground and to a local shop/cafe strip, IGA.
– Close to Hammond Park Primary School
– Great Community Area with easy access to Parks
Let this home bring you joy!
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
Head Office: Unit 2, 1808 Albany Highway, Kenwick 6107
North Meeting Office: 67 Howe Street, Osborne Park 6017
Central Meeting Office: 44 Kings Park Road, West Perth 6005