- Should I Sell My Property During a Downturn?, Posted on in Property Selling Resources
Here are some tips to sell a property when its causing you financial pain.
- Don’t be Fooled!, Posted on in Selling Resources
Ever got conned into the idea that the local guy had buyers? Or that he could get $50,000 more than the other? Or that it’ll take a short while to sell?
- LANDLORDS BEWARE!!! Vulnerable Perth landlords targeted by organised crime gangs, rental properties destroyed – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), Posted on in Perth Property News
Organised crime gangs are renting homes from Perth landlords and turning them into cannabis farms, causing extensive damage in the process. Source: Vulnerable Perth landlords targeted by organised crime gangs, rental properties destroyed – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- Right time for buyers to snap up a bargain – The West Australian, Posted on in General
Perth’s median house price has fallen to its lowest level in nearly five years, but property experts say the plunge is a “perfect storm” for potential buyers.
- In-demand Perth suburbs to rent, Posted on in Perth Property News
DESPITE vacancy rates climbing to 6.7 per cent in Perth’s rental market, some suburbs are bucking the trend.
- Top 5 tips for buying in a ‘gloom’ market, Posted on in Perth Property News
Currently, Perth stands out as a ‘gloom’ property which is near the bottom of its cycle and offers great opportunities for property investors.
- New members in WA’s rich real estate club, Posted on in Perth Property News
There are eight new additions to WA’s million-dollar property list — including two suburbs that recorded both house and unit values over the magic mark.
- Property price growth proves possible: Reiwa | Business News, Posted on in Perth Property News
Perth’s residential property market may be enveloped in a cloud of doom and gloom, but the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia has released a list of eight suburbs across the city which reco Source: Property price growth proves possible: Reiwa | Business News
- ‘Best of the Best’ Property management award winners, Posted on in General
Rent.com.au has lauded the success of individuals and agencies recognised by the 2016 PPM Group National Property Management Awards, recently held on the Gold Coast. Source: PHOTOS: Rent.com.au congratulates ‘Best of the Best’ PPM Group award winners, recognising excellence in property management
- Shrinking blocks take buyers to new level, Posted on in Perth Property News
SHRINKING block sizes and reduced building costs have lifted demand for two-storey homes in Perth.
- Investing in Property – When should I start?, Posted on in Property Investment
Investing in property can be an exciting and rewarding, but when should you get started?
- How and Why a Floor Plan is Crucial for Boosting Your Chances of Making a Sale, Posted on in Property Selling Resources
A good floor plan takes the home out of the abstract and into the real world for many buyers.