- What is the Average Charge for Property Management?, Posted on in Our Blog
How Much Are Property Management Fees in Perth & WA?
- How to Reduce Vacancy Costs & Rent Out An Apartment Quickly, Posted on in Our Blog
How to Reduce Vacancy Costs & Rent Out An Apartment Quickly
- Should you Hire a Property Manager?, Posted on in Our Blog
What to Look For in a Property Manager & 3 Vital Questions to Ask
- Investors warned after errant landlord heavily fined for bond breaches!, Posted on in Our Blog
Consumer Protection Western Australia has said that landlords who fail to comply with their legal requirements face strict prosecution, after a Perth landlord was heftily fined for tenant bond irregularities. Source: Investors warned after errant landlord heavily fined for bond breaches – Real Estate Business
- Where is Perth’s best-performing suburb? | The West Australian, Posted on in Perth Property News
Find out which WA suburbs are defying the property market slump. Source: Where is Perth’s best-performing suburb? | The West Australian
- Lathlain tops Perth suburbs for positive annual house price growth, Posted on in Perth Property News
LATHLAIN was the top Perth suburb to have recorded the highest for positive annual house price growth for the year to May 2016, while the median house price is $860,000, up 11 per cent over the past 12 months.
- Make Your Property STAND OUT in a Crowded Rental Market, Posted on in Our Blog
Perth’s rental market is crowded! So how can you get your property noticed by the tenants you want? What steps do you need to take to make sure the property stands out and gets leased FAST?
- How and Why Should I Build Positive Relationships with My Tenants?, Posted on in Our Blog
Forming a positive relationship with your tenant is more important than you think!
- Furnished or Unfurnished? A Tenant’s Predicament, Posted on in Tenant Resources
One general decision that has to be made when choosing a new place is whether you want a furnished or unfurnished property. There are pros and cons to each.
- Should I reduce the rent or risk losing my tenants?, Posted on in Our Blog
What’s better? Reduce the rent or find new tenants?
- It’s Summer – What can I do to Save Water? – Tips for a Tenant, Posted on in Tenant Resources
Experiencing the hot harsh climate of Perth and with Dams at such a low level, we should all play our part to help conserve water. This is important not only for the environment – it can be quite important for your wallet as well! After all, most tenants are responsible for paying for their o wn water consumption, and some
- Landlord Fined $24,000 for Residential Tenancy Breaches, Posted on in Our Blog
Landlord Fined for Residential Tenancy Breaches; should have used a qualified Perth Property Manager!