- Trusted Tradies Saving You Money on Your Perth Rental Property, Posted on in Blogs
- How to Troubleshoot Maintenance on Your Rental Property, Posted on in Our Blog
Investors Edge’s Property Manager of the Year discusses how she troubleshoots maintenance to save you money on your Perth rental property.
- A Little Accounting Tip To Save You Money & Stress, Posted on in Our Blog
Strata Levies and Land Tax have some of the highest interest bearing penalty fees around and nobody wants to spend unnecessary funds on interest.
- Should Australia Adopt 10 Year Leases, Posted on in General&Our Blog
Most residential leases in Australia cover a standard, year-long period, to be renewed at the end of twelve months. However, the Victoria State Government is currently evaluating a rental industry proposal that would allow landlords to offer tenants leases that extended from five to 10 years
- Is Your Rental Property Safe? New Legislation for Blinds and Curtains, Posted on in Our Blog
If you have blinds or curtains in your rental property, the hanging cords or chains may represent a safety hazard you aren’t aware of….
- Impacts of Choosing the Wrong Perth Property Manager!, Posted on in Our Blog
Handing over your home to a Perth property manager means that you want the rent situation to be tackled professionally without any unnecessary hassle or worry on your plate. However, if you make the wrong choice, you may end up losinga lot of money, not only in the form of prospective tenants but also lower rents and deferred maintenance. Selection