- What Amenities Are University Students Looking for in a Rental Property, Posted on in Property Investment
Fortunately, we have a good grasp on what this young generation of renters want, and it might just give you some important insight.
- Preparing Your Newly Built Property for Rental, Posted on in Our Blog&Property Investment
Due to a spate of reasonably-priced, investor-friendly planned communities, many investors are buying new homes as investment properties in the Perth area. While this may seem like a turnkey solution to many and it is natural to assume that a new home will be tenant-ready at the handover of the key from the builder, there are some steps that you
- How Investors Edge Fills Your Investment Properties with High-Quality Tenants, Posted on in Our Blog
At Investors Edge, our Perth property managers and buyers agents only work with investment properties in the Perth area. This means that we know the Perth real estate market and are exceedingly qualified to handle all of your property management needs. It also means that we know how to get you better tenants for your property and that we know
- Why You Should Use a Buyer’s Agent for your Perth Investment Property, Posted on in Property Buying Resources&Property Investment
If you’ve been considering purchasing investment properties in Perth, you may want to consider a professional buyer’s agent to scope out the market for you. An Investors Edge Free Sale Appraisal will eliminate guesswork when buying property. Such factors as buyer demand and property prices are important to consider; we have access to a wide range of properties and know
- In Perth, These Are Amenities That Renters Want Most, Posted on in Our Blog&Tenant Resources
When tenants investigate a potential rental Perth property management, most property managers agree that certain amenities attract future residents more than price or even location. An efficient air conditioning system in the rental property is critical, whether it’s a wall-mounted or ducted system. An a/c unit that is well-maintained and has a decent cooling capacity makes hot summers in Perth
- Attention Landlords: It can pay to allow pets in your Perth rental property, Posted on in Our Blog
Many landlords fear pets in their rental property! Yet Australia has one of the highest incidents of pet ownership in the world… So it can pay to consider allowing pets.
- Getting Your Rental Application Accepted, Posted on in Tenant Resources
Practical tips to help you stand out from the crowd and secure that rental property you desire.