Not sure if you have heard yet but Brisbane is tipped to be Australia’s Next Boom City
BIS Shrapnel are forecasting 17% nominal growth for Brisbane this year – 7% higher than the next hottest city: Sydney… and history shows that they know what they are talking about.
When you look a little deeper the fundamentals are impressive!
- Brisbane property prices are 40% lower than Sydney and 20% lower than Melbourne.
- Yet inner city rental yields in Brisbane are sitting in excess of 5% and are surging well ahead of Melbourne (4.7%) and Sydney 4.3%). And Brisbane has Australia’s lowest vacancy rate of 2.1%.
- At the same time Queensland’s economy is 4.47% compared to just 1.9% for the other States and territories. And Brisbane accounts for over 60% of that Queensland economy.
- Queensland infrastructure spending over the past 10 years was 75% higher than the average of the other states. It is estimated that $142 billion of infrastructure will be spent in Queensland by 2031.
- One of the biggest banks in the country has picked Brisbane as the best city for capital growth this year, with Queensland also emerging as one of two states to see higher than average house price growth.
Why attend this seminar
If you have ever thought about investing interstate, or are just considering property investment in general, now is a great time to consider the Brisbane market.
Let’s face it, we have all heard of someone that has gotten burnt when buying an investment property interstate. That is why we have done the research to help you avoid costly mistakes, so you can benefit from the rising Brisbane market.
When: 6:45pm to 8pm Tuesday, 31st March 2015
Where: Seminar Room 1, Technology Park Function Center, 2 Brodie Hall Drive Bentley
Tickets: $15 (Inc GST) per person,or $11 each when buying 2 or more.
Light refreshments will be provided. No refunds given for cancellations or no shows.
Note: If you are unable to make this event, please email John Forster on [email protected] and he will make a time to come see you.