A bit about Investors Edge
We are a medium sized award winning agency that is focused on providing excellence in Property Management. Our office is based in Kenwick managing properties across Perth, from Alkimos in the North down to Mandurah in the South.
We can offer you a fun and supportive environment where you will be listened to, appreciated and given the training to build a successful career in Property Management.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager who will provide support to our senior managers and leasing specialists, when they are on annual leave and be able to provide administration assistance.
We will be providing full training so experience is not essential; however experience in Admin/Real Estate is preferred.
- Carrying out quarterly inspections
- Liaising with tenants and owners
- Organising maintenance
- Negotiate and execute lease renewal
- Manage tenant arrears
- Carry out rent reviews
- Administrative tasks
- Advertising properties for rent
- Rental viewings for prospective tenants
What are we looking for?
Someone who is wanting to make a start in Real Estate or build on their existing skills, for a long term career in Property Management. Giving them the opportunity to continue learning and move into a Property Management role within 12-24 months as the business grows.
You will have exceptional customer service and a can do attitude to learn the necessary tasks to become a great Assistant Property Manager.
- Strong attention to detail
- Current property management registration highly desirable
- Valid driver’s licence and use of a well maintained car.
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong PC skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task
Your Salary Package
We are offering a starting salary package of $40,000 + super + car allowance + phone.