- Incredible training to fast track your career
- Supportive office, focused on Property Management
- Setup to do some work from home
- No Trust Accounting & Virtual Assistant support provided.
- $40,000 + Super + Car
About Investors Edge Real Estate
We are a medium sized award winning agency that is focused on providing excellence in Property Management. Our office is based in Kenwick managing properties across Perth, from Alkimos in the North, down to Mandurah in the South.
We can offer you a fun and supportive environment where you will be listened to and appreciated, while being given the training to progress your career.
We are continually improving while using the latest technology to make your work easier to keep you focused on the higher level property management duties instead of the boring and mundane tasks.
We have just promoted our Assistant Property Manager so its created an opportunity for you to join our team. You would be assisting our 5 Property Managers and 2 Leasing Specialists, supporting them and filling in for them while they are on leave.
There are policies and procedures on all aspects of the job which make for an easy learning environment along with the support of fellow co-workers, virtual assistants and the Head of Department.
- Prepare rental photography, advertising and carry out rental & sale viewings
- Arrears collection
- Lease renewals & rent reviews
- Arranging and following through on maintenance
- Carrying out routine inspections
- Assisting with final bond inspections
What are we looking for?
Someone who is passionate about Property Management preferably with relevant industry experience.
Your will have exceptional customer service and time management skills to ensure high quality of service is delivered to all our landlords and tenants.
- Strong attention to detail
- Property management registration preferred
- Valid driver’s licence, manual preferred
- REST experience preferred
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Maintenance Manager experience preferred
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task
Professional training is provided starting out with a 3 month training course. Throughout the year and we have many team functions and events including a quarterly catch ups which make for a fun team environment the whole team love. Everyone in the office is friendly and approachable and makes for great office moral.
For further details please contact Emma Allen on 0416 135 069 or email@example.com