- Choose your work times, no weekends or after hours
- Supportive office, focused on Property Management
- Work from home
- No Leasing, No Trust Accounting while receiving Virtual Assistant Support.
- $55,000 – $64,999 + car + super
A Bit about Investors Edge
We are a medium sized award winning agency that is focused on providing excellence in Property Management. Our office is based in Kenwick managing properties across Perth, from Alkimos in the North down to Mandurah in the South.
We can offer you a fun and supportive environment where you will be listened to and appreciated.
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 90 properties to begin with and will grow to approx. 110.
This is a very well run portfolio and there are policies and procedures on all aspects of the job which make for an easy learning environment along with the support of fellow co-workers and the Head of Department.
- Carrying out quarterly inspections
- Liaising with tenants and owners
- Organising maintenance
- Negotiate and execute lease renewal
- Carry out final bond inspections
- Process insurance claims as necessary
- Manage tenant arrears
- Carry out rent reviews
There are support from a lot of different areas with full time leasing consultants, a business development manager, trust accountant and virtual assistants that assist with paperwork preparation.
What are we looking for?
Someone who is passionate about Property Management with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience.
You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills to ensure high quality work and service is delivered to all landlords and tenants.
- Strong attention to detail
- Current property management registration’
- Valid driver’s licence
- REST experience preferred
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal
- Maintenance Manger experience preferred
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task
Professional training is provided throughout the year and we have many team functions and events including a quarterly catch ups which make for a fun team environment the whole team love. Everyone in the office is friendly and approachable and makes for great office moral.
Your Salary will increase in line with the number of properties you manage, which you can decide on.