Do you want more than just a boring dead end job…..Then have a look at this exciting career!
- Enjoy coming to work in a fun and supportive team culture.
- Full training and support from the 2014 LPMA Property Management company of the year.
- Mixture of Reception, Sales Admin and Property Management.
- Starting as a general assistant to our Property Managers and Reception/Administration you will gain the skills over 4-6 months to become a dedicated Assistant Property Manager and then over 2-3 years become a Property Manager yourself.
- No experience necessary, although a property management registration and administration experience is desirable.
- Be part of a dynamic, innovative and growing business.
- Based in Kenwick – 14km south east of Perth with good access to major roads north & south of the river.
- Fast Growing business with regular opportunities to progress.
What is the opportunity?
This is a unique opportunity to get a start in real estate, or to take advantage of your existing real estate or administration experience to fast track your real estate career.
Join our growing and supportive team with the personal training from the REIWA Property Manager of the year for 2013. Be respected as a top industry professional and proud of the difference you make to landlords and tenants lives.
What are we looking for?
You must have a current drivers license, and having completed the property management course or registration would be desirable.
You will need good communication skills, both written and verbal, an organised approach to life, a responsible attitude, the ability to multi-task, and be open and willing to learn.
You will need to be accurate, dependable and able to handle interruptions and change.
Someone focused on forging a successful career in real estate.
Most importantly you will have to be the right fit for our great team culture, so we can all keep enjoying work every day.
What will you be doing?
Starting with a week’s work experience, giving you an insight into our culture and approach to Property Management and Administration.
Then upon joining you will receive an in-depth training program, while assisting our property managers and reception/administration. Task will include call answering, facilitating tenant lease signup meetings, carrying out routine inspections and rental viewings.
This will lead to a defined career path in Property Management with the opportunity to profit share on the portfolio you manage and the flexibility to choose the number of properties that you manage for the ultimate work-life balance.
If this sounds like you call us right now 24 hours a day on 6316 3330 to listen to the next step