Location & Lifestyle Unite at Crestview Lane!
- KALAMUNDA WA
Take advantage of the $25,000 federal government Home Builders grant and/or the $20,000 state government Construction Grant available plus the $10,000 first home owners grant to see if you qualify. This kind of opportunity can be once in a lifetime!
This is the chance for you to own some rare earth in Crestview Lane, a boutique land release that is very well located within walking distance to Kalamunda town center & Primary School. Perfect for downsizers or savvy buyers who know that location and lifestyle matters most.
Block sizes range between 395sqm and 405sqm. Making the ideal land size to build an expansive home, surrounded by trees and the best of the hills lifestyle, without having a huge garden to take care of.
Lot 3 & 9 are still available so get in quick before you miss out.
Top Features include
– Small group of 9 survey strata blocks where you can build whatever you like (subject to council approval)
– R20 Coding.
– Electronic security gates to be installed
– Dual street access via Heath Rd and Crestview Cr.
– Titled and ready to build on.
– Expected soil type of A-class.
– BAL Requirement of Low.
– Great location, walk to Kalamunda Primary School and Town Center.
- Land is 395 m²
- Street View
Fast Facts about Kalamunda
- Postcode is 6076
- Local Council is Shire of Kalamunda
- Investors Are Renovating, Buy & Hold