Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
When property market prices hit rock bottom, the emotions involving property investing also hit an all-time low. But letting it decide when to hold on and when to sell your properties is a bad idea.
The harder the fall, the higher the bounce. That’s what we’ll get stuck in on today’s episode as I express my sentiment on the Perth property emotional roller coaster. I will share with you why you need to rein your emotions in to make better, more rational investment decisions. Whether you are a Perth local property investor or an East Coast property investor, there’s a lot of value to pick up on in this episode.
Keep your emotions in check by tuning in to this episode now!
- The emotional roller coaster of property investing [01:08]
- The link between market prices and investors’ emotions [03:51]
- Property investing is just like growing and tending to your plants [04:23]
- Why you need to have more control over your emotions [06:50]
- The unbelievable growth that the Perth property market is seeing [07:39]
- What’s causing the surge in property market growth in Perth [10:31]
- Looking at the facts and your reasons first before deciding to sell [11:53]
About Our Host:
Managing Director and Licensee at Investor’s Edge Real Estate for more than 12 years, Jarrad Mahon is a household name in the real estate industry. Having received 16 awards over the last six years, he is your go-to guy in property management and investment strategies. He has been featured in multiple media outlets and is continuing to make great strides in the world of real estate investing.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.