Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/ )
- Property Wizards (https://www.propertywizards.com.au/)
Have you been thinking about investing in Perth property?
Property investing is a valuable vehicle for creating wealth but the outcome depends on whether you’re buying right and taking advantage of how the market changes.
Today’s an exciting episode as I get into a chat with Trevor Dunkley from Property Wizards. As a leading buyer’s agent, he has his own formula he uses when investing and helping clients. He’s here to share his suggestions for a starting out investor, the outlook ahead, and why you should consider getting a buyer’s agent.
Tune in as we unpack the mistakes investors have made through the years and what you can do about it.
- The advantage of having experienced past real estate cycles [01:42]
- Trevor’s investing journey [05:06]
- Four fundamental strategies for investing in residential property [06:46]
- What to look at when investing in commercial property [11:59]
- Tips for the starting out investor [12:37]
- The outlook for Perth property [17:24]
- Common mistakes that investors make [21:05]
- Property types in demand right now [24:55]
- What buyer’s agent do for their clients [28:25]
- Property management’s role in helping investors succeed [35:33]
About Our Guest:
A leading buyer’s agent, Trevor Dunkley has been awarded REIWA’s Buyer’s Agent of the Year for 2007, 2008, and 2009. Trevor is the Director of Property Wizards. He started his real estate career more than 20 years ago and has extensive experience in investment, sales, commercial and industrial leasing, and property management.
If you’re interested in reaching out to Trevor, don’t hesitate to contact him through Property Wizards at (08) 9381-7450.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect With Perth Property Insider: