Listen and Subscribe: Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
- Ep. 13: How Important Is Your Capital Growth Rate? (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-insider-ep-13-how-important-is-your-capital-growth-rate/)
Should you upgrade your house, invest, or pay down debt?
When you have so many people giving you different opinions, it’s hard to know which decision is best for you.
Today, I want to help my listeners by breaking down the different phases we go through in our lives and what you should be thinking about during each phase. This will help you decide what you will ultimately end up doing.
So get inside and find out how you can start making the investment decisions that work for you.
- Your home is part of your investment [01:10]
- Whatever phase in life you’re in, have a plan [02:30]
- Questions to ask yourself when making your plan [04:26]
- Where do you want to live? [04:55]
- How far away is your retirement? [05:43]
- How much passive income do you want? [06:36]
- The first phase: Rentvesting [08:40]
- The second phase: Livevesting [12:05]
- The growth phase: Grow your portfolio [16:16]
- The retirement phase: Improve overall cash flow [20:42]
About Our Host:
Jarrad Mahon is the go-to guy in property management and investment in Perth, giving you his insider view on the Perth market and the strategies needed for you to grow your wealth and improve your life. All you need to do is to stay tuned!
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge