Welcome back for Part 2 of my exciting conversation with Bryce Holdaway and his armchair guide to property investing success!
In part 1, Bryce and I got clear on the solid foundations for property investing including money management mastery and his take on why investors get stuck. We also got to know Bryce and how he started out in property investing.
For this episode, Bryce shares his answer to the property investment trick question– whether investing for capital growth or cash flow is better. We’ll also dive in on what it takes for investors to succeed including some of his incredibly helpful tips, frameworks and models to make better property decisions.
Tune in now for the continuation of the armchair guide to property investing success with Bryce Holdaway!
- Property investment is a process, not an event [01:29]
- Step #1: Be clear about where you are and what you have [01:52]
- Step #2: Evaluate your own unique circumstances to identify what you need to do [02:15]
- Step #3: Bulletproof your plan [03:06]
- Step #4: Implementation [04:38]
- Step#5: Review [04:51]
- The buyer’s decision quadrant [06:47]
- Popping the proverbial debate question: cash flow or capital growth? [12:06]
- Know your number and the four general categories of expenses [17:11]\
- Rewiring old beliefs that get in the way of your success [20:06]
- Join Jarrad Mahon’s Property Investor Update (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/join)
- For more info on our award-winning and highly rated Property Management services that give you guaranteed peace of mind (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/perth-property-management-specialists/)
- For more info on how our Property Sales services can ensure you get the best selling price while handling all the stress for you (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/selling-your-perth-property/)
- Get Jarrad’s strategic advice towards your property purchase and development plans (https://www.investorsedge.com.au/invest-in-perth-property/)
- Visit Empower Wealth at https://empowerwealth.com.au/ for your customized investment plan in property and finance.
- Download your FREE copy of Armchair Guide to Property Investing at www.thearmchairguide.com.au and Make Money Simple Again at www.makemoneysimpleagain.com.au
- Catch Bryce Holdaway weekly and listen to his podcast https://thepropertycouch.com.au/
About My Guest:
Perth-born Bryce Holdaway is a partner at Empower Wealth, a multi-division wealth advisory firm based in Melbourne. He is also the host of the Property Couch Podcast and is the author of the must-read books on property investment, Armchair Guide to Property Investing and Make Money Simple Again.
Thank you for tuning in! If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast.
Connect with Perth Property Insider:
- Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT9-gB6RS69xSgc8J9KrOw
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/investorsedge
Listen and Subscribe:
Omny | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify