Join Perth Property Investment Expert Jarrad Mahon as he cuts through all the media hype to reveal the latest insights into the Perth Property Market and the investment strategies that are making money now!
Secure Your Free Tickets Now Valued at $27 each
In this revealing 90 minute industry briefing you will discover-
- The current state of the Perth RENTAL & SALE MARKET backed by stats, graphs and first hand every day experience.
- My 5X PROFIT MAXIMISER FORMULA.
- The TOP PERTH GROWTH Suburbs over the last 12 months.
- My PREDICTED PERTH SUBURBS to Buy in now.
- TIPS, TRICKS & TRAPS for Building, Subdivision & Development
- How to get MASSIVE DISCOUNTS off your purchase price.
- How to CREATE EQUITY to fund your next investment.
This Industry Briefing is Ideal For…
- Perth property investors looking for where next to invest
- Perth property owners looking to get started in investment property
- Anyone unsure about where the market is going and wanting clarity and industry insights without all the hype
Nibblies & Drinks Are On Us
We are looking forward to sharing some nibblies, drinks and some property talk from 6:30pm to 7pm before the briefing starts at 7pm!
Details for Your Diary
When: 6:30pm Registration, Networking and Drinks for 7pm Start on Tuesday 22nd November 2016
Where: Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, 150 Great Eastern Highway, Ascot, WA
Tickets: Free and strictly limited.
Parking: Complimentary onsite parking
About Your Host
Jarrad Mahon- Investors Edge Real Estate
Jarrad Mahon is an experienced real estate industry thought leader who is a passionate property investor, real estate agency owner and the “Go To” for Perth property investment insights and practical strategies.
Over the last 8 years he has used his engineering background to build Investors Edge into being one of Australia’s most award winning property management businesses with a unique investor mindset that will save you money, time and effort.
Jarrad thrives on helping over 550 of clients every year to get the best property returns while avoiding costly mistakes. He has learned the hard way, by investing all around Australia using a variety of adding value strategies.
Jarrad has recently been named in the top 40 business owners and entrepreneurs in WA under the age of 40 and he is a regular contributor to a variety of property investment and industry magazines.
Jarrad has recently been featured in