Join Perth Property Investment Expert Jarrad Mahon as he covers his investment strategies that are making money for clients in today’s market… Expect money making tips, tricks and powerful market information!
Secure Your Early bird tickets now.
In this revealing 60 minute event you will discover-
- How to profit from RENOVATIONS & REZONINGS.
- My 5X PROFIT MAXIMISER FORMULA.
- The TOP PERTH GROWTH Suburbs over the last 12 months.
- My PREDICTED PERTH SUBURBS to Buy in now.
- TIPS, TRICKS & TRAPS for buying Established Properties
- How to get MASSIVE DISCOUNTS off your purchase price.
This event is Ideal For…
- Perth property investors looking for where next to invest
- Perth property owners looking to get started with investment property
- Those interested in buying established investment properties
Coffee & Nibbles Are On Us
We are looking forward to sharing some coffee and nibbles and some property talk from 7:30pm.
Details for Your Diary
When: 6pm Registration, for 6:30pm Start on Thursday 9th February.
Where: Assured Ascot Quays Apartment Hotel, 150 Great Eastern Highway, Ascot, WA
Tickets: $15 each or $11 early bird price until 12pm on 31st January.
Parking: Complimentary onsite parking and parking either side of the hotel on Great Eastern Hwy.
About Your Host
Jarrad Mahon- Investors Edge Real Estate
Jarrad Mahon is an experienced real estate industry thought leader who is a passionate property investor, real estate agency owner and the “Go To” for Perth property investment insights and practical strategies.
Over the last 8 years he has used his engineering background to build Investors Edge into being one of Australia’s most award winning property management businesses with a unique investor mindset that will save you money, time and effort.
Jarrad thrives on helping over 550 of clients every year to get the best property returns while avoiding costly mistakes. He has learned the hard way, by investing all around Australia using a variety of adding value strategies.
Jarrad has recently been named in the top 40 business owners and entrepreneurs in WA under the age of 40 and he is a regular contributor to a variety of property investment and industry magazines.