Are you looking for a fun & supportive office that will appreciate you?….then this is the role for you!
- Enjoy coming to work in a fun and supportive team culture focused on property management.
- No leasing, trust accounting and weekend work required.
- Flexibility to work different hours and do some work from home.
- Be part of an innovative and growing agency, who are now one of the most award winning property managers in Australia.
- Based in Kenwick – 14km south east of Perth with good access to major roads north & south of the river.
- Car allowance, phone and uniform provided.
- Opportunity to earn $60,000 to $80,000 + Super, package depending on the number of properties managed.
What is the opportunity
We are currently looking for someone with the experience to step in and take over 100 well managed properties. All systems and procedures are in place, and training on our approach will be provided to ensure a smooth transition into the role.
What are we looking for
An experienced Property Manager with a minimum 2 years experience. You must have a current drivers license, property management registration and REST experience is preferred but not essential.
You will need good communication skills, both written and verbal, be very organised, a responsible attitude, the ability to multi-task, and be open and willing to learn. You will need to be accurate, have good computer skills, be dependable and be able to handle interruptions and change.
Someone focused on forging a successful career in property management and providing the very best service to all our clients.
Most importantly you will have to be the right fit for our great team culture, so we can all keep enjoying work every day.
What will you be doing
You will be running a portfolio of approx 100 properties, doing all aspects pertaining to the management including maintenance, inspections, lease renewals and rent reviews. Most importantly you will enjoy coming to work, being respected and appreciated and rewarded for your efforts.
What you won’t be doing
There will be no trust accounting, new PCRs to do, leasing or business development. Yay!