Street Front Villa With No Strata Fees! - UNDER OFFER
House Sold - CANNINGTON WA
This very well presented 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa has big rooms and high ceilings with a fabulous outdoor entertaining area and enclosed sleep out.
Just walking distance to Carousel shopping centre, Bunnings and a short drive to both train stations. Ideal for busy people on a budget!
Located in a small group of 3 villas, with no strata fees or hassles. Other higher density complexes can be a real nightmare and really hurt the hip pocket.
Top Features Include:
– Good size bedrooms with plenty of space for robes and elevated ceilings.
– Front lounge room with split system air conditioning.
– Well presented throughout.
– Quality kitchen with good cupboard and bench space.
– Bright bathroom with good storage.
– Carport with space to park 2 cars in tandem.
– Privately walled off from the rest of the group.
– Massive back covered entertaining area.
– Security screens on front door and most windows.
– Street front position in small group of 3 with no strata fees.
-Great location a short walk to Carousel, heaps of shops on Albany Hwy, Bunnings and short drive to both Beckenham and Cannington Train stations.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 315 m²
- Floor Area is 109 m²
- Street View
Fast Facts about Cannington
- Postcode is 6107
- Local Council is Canning
- Investors Are Buying Established, Subdividing, Developing, Building New