House Sold - Huntingdale WA
This fully renovated 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is sure to impress and will keep the whole family entertained, especially this summer!
Renovated throughout and teeming with modern finishes and features, you have no more money to spend and your weekends to enjoy this home.
Highlights include a stunning below ground lagoon pool with a massive back yard for the kids and pets to play. Outside you also have a fabulous entertaining area with built in seats and an ideal setup for watching TV by the pool. You will be very popular with your friends this summer!
Inside you have 2 living areas, with family room and sunken lounge plus a separate dining room. You will love the fabulous kitchen with butlers pantry, breakfast bar and dishwasher. Quality flooring throughout with polished concrete to the living areas, wooden parquetry to the lounge and the bedrooms.
Located on a large 683sqm block in cul-de-sac street you are a short walk to the local shops at the end of the street with take away, hardware and petrol station. A short drive to the City, 20 minutes via Albany Hwy and easily accessible to Roe, Kwinana & Tonkin Highways.
Top features include:
– Striking front street appeal on elevated block.
– A rare find with 5 bedrooms, catering to a large family with small kids.
– 2 bathrooms with main bathroom having tub and double basin glass top vanity, second bathroom also contains the laundry and adjoining toilet.
– Fabulous kitchen with butlers pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
– 2 living areas with family room opposite kitchen and separate sunken lounge and dining room.
– Split system air conditioning to the dining and master bedroom.
– Great security with screens on doors and windows.
– LED downlights and heritage pendant lights.
– Stunning below ground concrete lagoon pool with adjoining outdoor entertaining area.
– Plenty of lawn and space for the kids and pets to play on this 683sqm block.
– Reticulated off of bore, great for keeping your water bills low.
– 3 garden sheds great for storage.
– Great location in cul de sac, walk to shops at end of street.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 683 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating