House Sold - Baldivis WA
Here you have a well presented and stylishly appointed family home on a great size 473sqm block. The ideal property for a growing family!
Top highlights include two living areas with separate theater and an expansive open plan living area, giving your family plenty of space to spread out. Plus the secondary bedrooms are a great size and would suit young adults well.
– Large spacious open plan tiled kitchen/living/dining area.
– Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, overhead cupboards and stone bench tops.
– Separate theater room.
– Quality fittings and tasteful colour scheme throughout.
– Spacious secondary bedrooms, great for teenagers, with built in robes and ceiling fans.
– Reverse Cycle Split Air Conditioner to living area.
– Covered Alfresco area with easy to care garden & exterior.
– Good sized back lawn for the kids of pets to run around.
– 473sqm block, 2014 built house.
– Short drive to Ridge View Secondary College.
– The tenants are paying $310pw, they are wanting to stay on and can also move out for settlement.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 473 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes