Renovated Family Home With All The Extras
House - Ocean Reef WA
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom renovated family home on 767sqm block has lots of space to spread out and plenty of extras to excite!
You have 2 spacious living areas with a sunken lounge and formal dining/activity/study room in the front. Then a renovated kitchen overlooking the family room in the back. Including 40mm stone bench tops, gloss white cupboards, stainless oven, range hood & dishwasher, walk in pantry & breakfast bar.
The king size master bedroom has a fitted walk in robe, 2nd built in robe and a beautifully renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, glass shower screen, built in room heater for those chilly mornings & a WC.
The 3 minor bedrooms are all doubles and serviced by the 2nd fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower screen, full size bath, built in room heater & a separate WC with dual entry.
Great year-round entertaining outdoors with massive wrap around pitched roof patio, gazebo, extensive paving, outdoor shower, lush reticulated garden with mature fruit trees, feature stone walls & hidden pathways that the kids will love.
There is a double garage with rear access to a powered workshop & a shed for storage, plus separate paved parking for boats, caravans or extra vehicles out front.
All in a fantastic location – only 800m to the beach and a short stroll to the beautiful Beaumaris Park, the under construction Ocean Reef marina, Prendiville, St Simon Peter, Beaumaris Primary & Ocean Reef High schools, plus Beaumaris and Currambine Market Place shopping centres.
– Sunken front Lounge with decorative ceilings and ceiling fan.
– Formal front dining that can be used as activity room or study.
– Large Master Bedroom with walk in robe, cupboard and ceiling fan.
– Ensuite has floor to ceiling stylish tiles and an electric heater.
– Minor bedrooms are all double sized, 2 with built in robes.
– Open plan Kitchen, Dining and Family Room with ceiling fan.
– Gourmet Kitchen has stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and Bosch oven.
– Modern Main Bathroom has an electric heater and access to second toilet.
– Extra storage with access to Attic space through second bedroom.
– Two patio areas for outdoor entertaining.
– Powered workshop and smaller shed.
– Beautiful landscaped gardens with reticulation (automatic to front and manual to the rear gardens)
– Electric roller shutters to the front of the property and manual to the bedrooms.
– Double glazed windows and doors to keep the heat out in summer and the cold out in the winter.
– 3.5kW Solar panels.
– No carpets anywhere with bamboo floorboards to the living areas and bedrooms and tiles to other areas.
– Plenty of storage throughout.
– House water is all filtered to remove water impurities.
– Currently tenanted at $650pw with tenants keen to stay on or can move out for settlement.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller’s information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavors to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 767 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining