House Sold - HARRISDALE WA
Come view this Stylish 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home brilliantly located with views to lovely parkland. Making for a great starter home or investment property!
This home has warm earth tones throughout and is flooded with natural sunlight. Offering open plan living and a modern kitchen complete with spacious bench tops, modern appliances and dishwasher.
And for outdoor entertaining, invite your friends around for a BBQ in the spacious private outdoor alfresco area, overlooking lovely nature reserve.
All bedrooms are well sized with built in robes and the home is completed with air conditioning, native gardens, and double remote garage plus store area.
Located in a great area close to shops, schools and parks, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
– Street front green title bock that backs onto park land.
– 3 good size bedrooms 2 well appointed bathrooms.
– Large open plan living, tiled throughout.
– Natural tones with loads of natural sunlight.
– Kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher.
– Air conditioning.
– Double remote garage plus store area.
– Close to all amenities.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 225 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining