Renovated Character Home with Duplex Development Potential!
House Sold - Eden Hill WA
This 1960 character home on a massive 776sqm block is zoned R20/30 with duplex development potential to demolish and build 2 new homes (Subject to council approval).
It would make the ideal starting home or investment that could be rented out at $400-420pw and then developed later when the builders slow down.
You are in a fabulous location adjacent to the Mary Crescent Reserve with walking paths and play equipment and new housing popping up in the surrounding street.
Highlights include a large side access to the rear with lots of space for parking. The inside is teeming with character appeal with wooden boards leading into a front lounge room with a fabulous original fireplace.
You have a renovated kitchen with range hood, dishwasher, wooden bench tops and a renovated bathroom with glass screen and bath tub. There is 3 good size bedrooms with plenty of room for a stand up robe or built ins to be added. Outside you have a large outdoor entertaining area and courtyard surrounded by lovely trees with plenty of space for kids or pets to play.
– 776sqm duplex block with R20/30 coding.
– 3 Good size bedrooms.
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom.
– Wooden boards throughout.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning with a wall unit in lounge.
– Large outdoor entertaining area and courtyard.
– Expected rent of $400-420pw.
– Lots of driveway parking with great side access for a workshop.
– Great location adjacent to park and with Morley Galleria, Bassendean Shopping Centre, Success Hill Train Station and the Swan Valley all close by.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller’s information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 776 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Evaporative Cooling