House - Thornlie WA
Here you have a well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home that would suit the starting out home seeker or investor who wants nothing to do except enjoy your weekends.
Highlights include a fresh paint job throughout, 3 spacious bedrooms, a well appointed bathroom, and front lounge room. Opening out onto a massive outdoor entertaining area and big backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play plus the front yard is gated so kids can also play there safely.
Well located 2min to Forrest Lakes Shopping Centre, 3 minute drive to Thornlie Train Station, and with easy access to Roe Highway your never too far from anywhere and plus you will also be just a 5min walk to the new Nicholson Road Train Station which is sure to give a major boost to the area.
– Light and bright kitchen with gas stove top and range hood.
– Good size bedrooms, the master with built in robes.
– Tasteful and timeless color scheme throughout.
– Ducted Evaporative air conditioning
– Hard floors throughout, great for pets and the allergy conscious.
– Large outdoor entertaining area
– Single garage with space for tandem parking and drive through access to the back yard…. great for storing boys toys, trailer or potentially building a workshop.
– 696sqm block with approx 130sqm under the main roof.
– Expected rental return of $430-450pw
– 5min walk to the new Nicholson Road Train Station which is sure to give a major boost to the area.
– Forrest Lake Shopping Centre/Aldi – 2 min drive
– Roe Highway on ramp – 2 min drive
– Thornlie Train Station – 3 min drive
– Thornlie Square Shopping Centre – 4 min drive
– Westfield Carousel – 8 min drive
– Perth CBD – 28 min drive
– Transperth Bus 207 bus stop – 3 houses away
– Forest Crescent Primary School Zone
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²