Renovated, Spacious & Tranquil Executive Living
Townhouse - Joondanna WA
Have you been looking for a renovated and well presented townhouse that has 2 spacious living areas, great size bedrooms and a tranquil entertaining area?… This could be the one!
Perched on a hill in a well presented street, as part of an exclusive group of 3 townhouses with no strata fees. You are located so close to Mt Hawthorn Café strip, Dog Swamp Shopping Centre, Osborne Park shopping options and with easy access to the Freeway, and just 10 minutes to the CBD, you really are handy to everything!
Top highlights include renovated kitchen with large island bench, stone tops, metallic glass splash back, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space! Opening onto an expansive living area that looks out onto a beautifully landscaped and lush garden with easy care lawn and a fabulous entertaining area and sitting courtyard.
Upstairs you have a separate toilet as you come up the stairs and then 2 large bedrooms, each with built in robes and ceiling fans, leading to a well appointed bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and glass shower screen. An ideal separate zone to have guests or room mates stay and still have your own privacy.
Further up the stairs you then have a large activity/rumpus room and master bedroom, both opening out onto a balcony with great views north west. It gives you a fully private retreat to enjoy few drinks as you watch the sunset before watching a movie together.
– Fabulous kitchen with large island bench with thick stone tops, wine rack, dishwasher, lots of overhead cupboards.
– Tiled entry and living area.
– Great size bedrooms all with built robes and ceiling fans.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to upstairs.
– Fabulously renovated bathrooms with glass screen and floor to ceiling tiles.
– Expansive downstairs living area and large upstairs rumpus/activity room.
– Part of a small group of 3, the middle townhouse, privately set back from the road, with well presented driveway and no strata fees.
– Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with decking, patio, courtyard, grassed area all surrounded by well established vines and shrubs.
– Upstairs balcony, with North West views to the sunset.
– Separate laundry with great cupboard space.
– Great location with easy access to Freeway and short drive to everything.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling