Memories Are Made Here
House Sold - GREENWOOD WA
This is the ideal home to raise your family and make the very best of memories that will last forever… I should know because for 20 years I used to live next door and absolutely loved growing up here.
Extremely well located in a cul-de-sac where kids are free to play in the street without through traffic and just a short walk to Kanangra Park, the Greenwood train station, Coolibah Shops, West Greenwood Primary & St Stephen’s School. You can walk everywhere as I did!
Boasting an amazing pool and entertaining area, a fully renovated master chef kitchen, 3 living areas, study and good bedroom sizes… this really is a unique family home that only becomes available once in a generation as its current owner prepares to downsize.
The owner has told me she is going to cry the day she has to leave her amazing kitchen complete with 40mm seamless Corian benchtops, double drawer dishwasher, induction stove, double oven- including a steam convection model, and more cupboard space than you could ever fill. It is just waiting to make the very best of family meals for you.
Plus you also have an R20/60 zoning giving you the future upside potential for villas or apartment development.
Top features include:
– 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Lounge, Study, Meals, Living, Games Room all on a massive 770sqm block.
– Amazing master chef kitchen
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning, plus split system unit in the games room & ceiling fans to the bedrooms.
– Engineered bamboo flooring to the living areas, carpets to the bedrooms.
– Wonderful outdoor entertaining area with below ground pool surrounded by lush plants and covered alfresco
– Cul-de-sac location close to train, parks, schools.
– Lots of additional parking at the front, great for when the adult kids get cars or storing your caravan or boat.
– Bonus R20/60 zoning suitable for villas or apartment development potential.
– Plus lots more!
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining