Wonderful Family Home! - Size & Quality Unite with Side Access
House - Baldivis WA
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Dale Alcock family home definitely stands out for its size and quality all on a massive 600sqm block.
Highlights include a very rare large side access to park your trailer, boat or more cars! With a very low maintenance yard and fabulous outdoor entertaining area.
Inside you have a very large home for the whole family to spread out with great size secondary bedrooms in the front, all centering onto an activity room. Then in the back you have an expansive open plan living room with a fabulous kitchen at its center featuring plenty of overhead cupboards, stone bench tops, dishwasher and pendant feature lighting.
This leads through to an enormous theatre room, ideal for movies at home with the family… Time to re-watch Star Wars! You then have a great size master bedroom with large walk in robe, spacious ensuite containing his and her basins and glass screen. Plus you also have a separate office, perfect for working from home!
– 3 large living areas with activity, theatre and open plan family room.
– Large master bedroom with walk in robe and spacious bathroom.
– 3 Spacious secondary bedrooms all with built in robes.
– Additional home office.
– Fabulous kitchen with glass splash, stone tops, lots cupboard space, versatile layout and dishwasher.
– Split system air conditioning to master and living room.
– Rare side access to bring your trailer, boat or more cars into the property!!
– Covered entertaining area
– Low maintenance front and backyard with paving and synthetic grass.
– Large shed
– 600sqm block, 255sqm under main roof, 199sqm internal living.
– 2013 built by Dale Alcock Homes.
– Expected rental return of $550-570pw
– Easy access to Kwinana Fwy and Baldivis Shopping Centre.
– Great Community Area with easy access to Parks
– Close to Sheoak Grove Primary School & Baldivis Secondary College
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller’s information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating