Secure Lock & Leave Lifestyle!
Villa Sold - NOLLAMARA WA
Privately set back from the road you have this highly secure and well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom hideaway from the world, giving you the ultimate lock and leave lifestyle.
Suiting a starting out buyer, downsizer or investor who wants a well located, low maintenance villa with modern finishes and great security…. and the best part is that unlike most of the properties for sale at the moment, there is nothing for you to do! Its got new carpets, has been freshly painted and is well finished throughout.
It boasts 3 well sized bedrooms all with built in robes and a modern, light and bright bathroom. Highlights include an inviting open plan living area, a well equipped kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, reverse cycle air conditioning, security screens, alarm system plus front security intercom and electronic entrance gate and a lock up garage, this property ticks all the boxes!
Step outside where entertaining is a breeze with a low maintenance, paved courtyard, also perfect for just relaxing and soaking up the sun!
– Privately set back from the road, part of a small group of 4 in a cul de sac with local parks, schools, shops and public transport all nearby
– 3 good size bedrooms with built in robes.
– New carpets and freshly painted throughout.
– 2 Split system air conditioning to living area and master bedroom.
– Fabulous kitchen with lots of bench space, overhead cupboards and dishwasher.
– Well finished with Corinthian doors and tiled living areas.
– Front & back security screens, electronic security gate, video intercom and alarm system.
– Single remote garage with extra parking spot in front of it and good storage space.
– No strata fees, just shared building insurance at $345 per year and paid till December.
– Expected rent return of $330-350pw.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating