Family Starter! - Second Chance
House Sold - Kewdale WA
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has all the things that matter to a starting out family or savvy investor. Having previously sold on the first weekend, we have just come back to the market after our buyers finance fell over, so this is your second chance to secure this wonderful property.
Highlights include 3 good size living areas with lounge and activity room in the front and open plan living, meals and kitchen in the back. You have 3 good size bedroom with built in robes and a fantastic study sized 4th bedroom with built in desk, cabinet and shelves making for the ideal work from home or school study setup.
Its well presented and in good condition throughout with nothing you have to do to move in but great potential for some upgrades. Outside you have a massive outdoor entertaining area and good amount of yard for the kids or pets to play.
Well located with easy access from Leach Hwy, parks within walking distance with recently upgraded playground and just a short drive to Tomato Lake and Belmont Forum. Plus you are on a corner with potential for side access to be created to the rear.
– 3 living areas with front Lounge and Activity and rear Living Room separated by glass French doors.
– 3 good size bedrooms, 1 study sized bedroom with built in study setup.
– Great kitchen with lots of bench space, overhead cupboards and dishwasher.
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
– Great security with screens on windows and doors.
– Fabulous outdoor entertaining area and good sized yard.
– On a corner with potential for side access or extra parking to be created.
– Expected rental return of $460pw with great tenants keen to stay on or can move out for settlement.
– Well located to parks, schools and shops.
At such an affordable price this property will not last long!
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 476 m²
- 2 Garage