House - HIGH WYCOMBE WA
If you are looking for a large family home with 2 spacious living areas and great size bedrooms that is teeming with modern finishes throughout… this could be the home for you or it would make a great investment!
Privately secluded and set back from the road you have your own hide away from the troubles of the world, where you can be fully set to enjoy your lockdowns.
Highlights include an enormous chef’s kitchen with dishwasher, double-door fridge recess with overhead storage, generous pantry and an abundance of cupboard and counter-top space. This blends seamlessly into a spacious and bright open plan living and dining area which has quality tiling throughout and leads out onto the covered patio area, ideal for entertaining. And if you prefer some privacy, there is also a separate front theater/lounge room where you can relax with a movie or set up as a kids games room.
All bedrooms are extremely generous, would comfortably fit a queen sized bed and feature built-in robes, with the master being king-sized and enjoying an ensuite fitted with separate toilet room and glass shower screen. The main family bathroom is also thoughtfully designed and features a large tub, separate shower.
Additional features include double lock-up garage with a sizeable work/storage space to the side, stylish and efficient LED downlights throughout, separate laundry, additional toilet room, gate at the rear with access to the park which adjoins the property, completely paved front to allow for additional vehicles and easy-care landscaping.
Located in a tree lined street with the nearest bus stop just 700m away on Newburn Road, and schools, shopping centers and entertainment just a short drive away – a lifestyle opportunity like this will not last long!
Other features include:
– Privately set back from the road, rear strata block with no strata fees.
– 2014 Built with 224sqm under the main roof.
– Wonderfully appointed kitchen with lots of cupboard and bench space, stone tops, dishwasher.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– 2 spacious living areas with open plan family and meals, and a separate front theatre/lounge room.
– Great size bedrooms with built in robes.
– Split system air conditioning to living area.
– Solar passive design with highest insulation available for year round comfort.
– Outdoor entertaining area under the main roof.
– Roller door access from garage to the rear.
– Easy care synthetic grass at the rear, just enough for the dog or kids to play.
– Rear gate with direct access to park.
-Expected rental return of $470pw.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage