Beautifully Renovated With Powered Workshop!
House Sold - Camillo WA
From the moment you walk in you feel the love that has gone into making this house a home. This recently renovated, 3 bedroom 1 bathroom property is set on a large 726sqm block and is sure to impress the whole family!
Suiting a first time buyer or retired couple that are looking to be able to move straight in and enjoy all that this property has to offer, without having to do lots of work on the weekends.
Highlights include a renovated kitchen which offers a 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood, electric oven, ample storage space, power point in the pantry to keep appliances tucked away, bench top which can be used as a breakfast bar and comes with a USB power point to charge your laptop/phone whilst you enjoy your morning coffee.
Plus you also have a fully renovated bathroom, expansive open plan living area, new flooring throughout, modern décor, ducted air conditioning and a large powered workshop.
Top features include:
– Very well presented home with great street appeal.
– 3 good sized bedrooms, the master with wall to wall built in robes.
– Evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Additional split system air conditioner in the master bedroom and a box air conditioner in the living area for all year comfort.
– Security screens on windows & doors
– Fabulous kitchen the heart of the home, surrounded by an expansive open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan.
– Bathroom which contains his and hers sinks along with a large shower and glass screen.
– Internal laundry and separate toilet.
– Large rear yard which is fully fenced and well maintained and landscaped with paved courtyard.
– Large powered workshop to the rear yard with potential to create drive through side access.
– Carport situated by the house with extra driveway parking enough for 4 extra cars.
-Expected rental price of $360-380pw.
Conveniently located to all amenities including:
– 3 minutes to Tonkin Highway entrance
– 4 minutes to Westfield Park Primary School
– 4 minutes to Aldi and IGA,
– 3 minutes to Joe Saunders Park at Champion Lakes
– 3 minutes to the VET
– 4 minutes to the medical centre
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 726 m²
- Floor Area is 104 m²
- Split System Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Fully Fenced