Location & Lifestyle Unite!
Apartment Sold - Tuart Hill WA
Stylish and contemporary, this cleverly designed and quality built 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment is perfectly positioned on a well presented street on the border of Joondanna and is just a short drive from the CBD with easy access to the freeway and in close proximity to schools, parks, shops, cafes and transport options. This really has the best of location and lifestyle together at an affordable price.
Loaded with superior fixtures and fittings, the highlights include a fabulous kitchen complete with glass splash back, stone benchtops, lots of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and stunning porcelain floor tiles. The bathrooms will also impress with stone benchtops, glass shower screens and tasteful feature tiling. The bedrooms are a good size for adult living and you also have a split system A/C to the master and living area for year round comfort.
Situated at the front of this boutique group of apartments on the first floor with a pleasing outlook, the apartment offers privacy and security with remote gated entry, an undercover car bay and additional visitor car parking. An ideal purchase for the first home buyer or a fantastic addition to the investment portfolio.
The features you will love:
– Functional open plan living/dining area with split system air-conditioning.
– Good size bedrooms with split system air-conditioning and ensuite bathroom to the master.
– Well appointed bathrooms with stone bench tops, glass screen and feature tiling.
– Impressive kitchen, stone bench tops, lots of cupboard space, glass splash back and dishwasher.
– Freshly painted throughout.
– European style laundry.
– Optional furnishing included- fridge, washer/dryer, couch, dining table.
– Spacious wrap around balcony which adjoins the living area with separate clothes drying area.
– Security alarm.
– Secure gated undercover parking, separate visitor bays.
– Lock up store room.
– Well maintained and managed complex.
– Great location close to CBD, schools, cafes, restaurants and parks.
– Expected rental return of $450pw, the property is vacant and ready to move in or rent out.
– Strata fees of $663.05 per quarter which includes $612.65 admin and $50.40 to reserve.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 91 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating