House - Stratton WA
After your hard day’s work what you really need is a house that feels good to come home to…. One that you can be proud to call yours while enjoying the finer things in life.
This well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home would make for a fabulous fresh start and is teeming with features that are sure to impress.
Highlights include a fabulously renovated kitchen complete with lots of cupboard space, dishwasher, 900mm oven, rangehood and a stylish subway tiled splash back which adjoins a meals area and study nook. In the front you have a good size lounge room and master bedroom with semi-ensuite. Near new paint work, floor coverings and blinds complete this home and leave nothing to do.
Outdoors you have a large entertaining area and a descent yard for the pets, kids or grand kids to play. The single garage has space for tandem parking and you also have side access for additional parking, and a garden shed for more storage space.
Top features include:
– Master bedroom with walk in robe.
– Semi ensuite bathroom with tub and glass shower screen.
– Good size secondary bedrooms.
– Separate front lounge room.
– Open plan kitchen meals and study nook.
– Fabulous kitchen with lots of cupboard space, dishwasher, and 900mm oven.
– Split system air conditioning in master bedroom & ducted air conditioning throughout.
– Great security with alarm system and security screens to doors and windows.
– Lage outdoor entertaining area.
– 1kW solar panels to help with the power bills.
– Easy care gardens.
– Single remote garage with plenty of space for tandem parking and also having drive through side access.
– Expected rent of $430pw
– Built in 1995, 516sqm block, approx 140sqm under the main roof.
– Well location close to Middle Swan Primary School and a short drive to Stratton Park Shopping Centre with IGA and other specialty stores.
There is lots to love and inspection is a must this weekend.
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 516 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Heating