House Sold - FORRESTFIELD WA
Paul Elliss proudly presents this spacious 3 bed double brick and tile home with two large spearate livings areas opposite the parklands centre point water fountain at 88 Dawson Avenue, Forrestfield – From $375,000
Loads of potential to add value through updating and landscaping, also easy access to the rear of this 713 sqm of land, with two gardens sheds and two patios (most probably unapproved).
FIRST HOME OPENS
Saturday 9th of February @ 1.10pm – 1.40pm
Sunday 10th of February @ 1.10pm – 1.40pm
– Lucky number 88 – Number 88 symbolizes fortune and good luck in Chinese culture, since the word 8 sounds similar to the word F
– Opposite Parklands – boasting both water and parklands view, unique and yet to be taken advantage of.
– Kitchen is neat, clean and very sizeable given the properties age
– Loads of access to the rear, cars, boats and caravans, it’ll all fit here.
– two living areas, front lounge room and then the dining family room off the kitchen.
– fully ducted air conditioning with security features
– Shire Rates – $1,338
– Water Rates – $915
Paul Elliss – 0438 678 118
Buying selling or sub dividing, talk to Paul
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 111.48 m²
- 2 Carport
- Street View