Enjoy Your Weekends & Workshop!
House - Forrestfield WA
Its extremely rare to find a home that is this well presented and setup for low maintenance living, that also has a massive 3.5m x 9m workshop that could serve so many amazing uses- all on a massive 600sqm block.
With 3 good size bedrooms, an expansive living area and additional study this home would suit the starting out couple or retirees. There is nothing for you to do except enjoy your weekends.
Well located within distance of schools and a short drive to shops & amenities all on a well presented street right next to the new Hales estate. This is Forrestfield at its best!
Top Features Include:
– Striking frontage with timber decking at the entry, landscaped & easy care gardens with space to park a trailer, caravan or boat.
– 2006 Ross North built home on great size 600sqm block.
– Wooden laminate to the living areas and carpets to the bedrooms.
– Front study plus 3 reasonable size bedrooms.
– Spacious open plan living area, meals and kitchen.
– Tasteful colour scheme & feature walls throughout.
– Great security with alarm system to house and shed, roller shutters to windows
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan to master and secondary bedroom.
– Alfresco plus a huge entertaining area with pitched roof.
– 24 Solar Panels with 6.6kw inverter.
– Plenty of lawn for the pets or kids.
– Massive 3.5m x 9m workshop with gated side access, possible to alter wall to then drive cars through.
– Water tanks behind shed.
– Second driveway at front for additional parking.
Well located just…
-15km south east from the CBD
-5min drive to Forrestfield Shopping Centre with Woolworths & Coles
-3min drive to Hillside Christian College (K-12) & Heritage College (K-12)
-3min drive to Buggles Childcare
-2min walk to Guildford & Kalamunda Swimming Pool
-2min walk to Darling Range Sports College
Note: Swim spa and CCTV is not included in the sale but can be by negotiation.
COVIDSAFE Inspection Requirements:
In the interest of your safety and ours and in line with government advice, we will be taking the following steps to manage social distancing requirements during our home opens.
1. We will require all attendees to provide your contact details at the door.
2. We may have to limit the number of persons in the property at any given time to ensure that the 1.5m distance between each group is observed.
3. Please disinfect your hands before you attend and refrain from touching surfaces in the home.
Please do NOT attend if you feel unwell, have been overseas in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement has been written to the best of our ability based upon the seller’s information provided to us. Whilst we use our best endeavors to ensure all information is correct, buyers should make their own enquiries and investigations to determine all aspects are true and correct.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- Land is 600 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling