LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
House - Duncraig WA
This 4×2 family home is situated close to local shopping centre, including highly rated cafe “Little H”. In addition, it is close to Primary Schools, Glengarry Private Hospital, parks and Duncraig High School.
It has plenty of space for the pets and kids to play as well as a pool to cool off in the summer months. This property will be snapped up fast so to be sure to register your interest now!
More Features include:
– 811m2 block
– Master bedroom with modern Ensuite & mirrored robes
– Large lounge room with adjoining formal dining overlooking pool
– Additional meals/living area off the kitchen
– Patio for the entertainers
– Glistening below ground swimming pool
– Ample grass area in front and back yards
– Solar panels to keep the electricity bills down
– Split system air conditioning in Lounge and Master Bedroom
– Built-in gas heater in lounge room
– Semi enclosed single car carport with direct access to Patio
– Garden shed
– Security screen doors
– Pets Negotiable
NOTE: fan to be removed from Lounge and light to be installed
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability to view in the comment section and we will be in touch when a home open is available.
3. You are now able to apply after viewing the video walk through, however we also suggest driving by the property to ensure it is right for you.
IMPORTANT – Investors Edge is ‘Covid-19 Conscious’. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number, current address and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a ‘no touch’ zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent inquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 811 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating
- Fully Fenced