Villa - MAYLANDS WA
A Beautiful 2×1 villa boasts a contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space, a light and bright bathroom and a spacious lounge & dining room which opens up onto a fantastic undercover alfresco area complete with decking for entertaining.
Others features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, modern alarm system, parking for up to 2 cars, reticulated gardens with water consumption included plus a storeroom for extra storage.
Located a short stroll from the river and local parks, this peaceful home also has access to a pool and tennis court.
Conveniently situated within a 4 minute drive to the trendy Maylands cafe strip, 12 minute drive to the city and easy access to the Graham Farmer Freeway and Guilford Road.
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!! Simply enter your details in the email agent section and you will receive a return email if an upcoming viewing is already scheduled, otherwise I will be in touch to arrange***
* 2 Large bedrooms with built in robes
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Water consumption included
* Undercover alfresco area with decking
* Private undercover parking and visitor parking as well
* Reticulated gardens
* Store room
* alarm system
* Access to a pool and tennis court
* Great location close transport (bus & train), parks and river, schools, shopping, cafés, restaurants
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Street View
Fast Facts about Maylands
- Postcode is 6051
- Local Council is City of Bayswater
- Investors Are Renovating & developing