GREAT SIZE FAMILY HOME! GOOD LOCATION!
House - Thornlie WA
Come view this freshly renovated 4×2 family home in a great location!
Enjoying two separate living areas, the floor plan offers up a lounge room living are to the front of the home whilst an open plan kitchen and dining occupies a central position nearby the bedrooms.
Step outside into a generous alfresco entertaining area – A patio with easy care concrete paving overlooking a good-sized lawn for children and pets to enjoy.
* Open plan kitchen and dining with small study nook to the rear of the space.
* Functional kitchen complete with electric cooker, stainless steel rangehood and skylight.
* Separate lounge room living area to the front of the home.
* Easy care ceramic tiles throughout the main living quarters.
* Huge master suite complete with walk-in robe and well-appointed ensuite bathroom.
* Good-sized secondary bedrooms – two double sized.
* Family bathroom offering a large shower recess with sliding glass screen.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout the home.
* Generous alfresco living area with patio roof and concrete paving.
* Garden shed for additional storage in the backyard.
* Sizeable lawn area to the backyard for kids and pets to play.
* Double garage offering secure parking behind an auto-door.
* Garden bore with reticulation.
* Situated within walking distance to Forest Lakes Forum
* Mins away from Thornlie High, South Thornlie and Sacred Heart Primary Schools
* Easy access to Spencer Road, Albany Hwy & Roe Highway – you are never too far from anywhere
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View