Beautifully Renovated Como Townhouse!
Townhouse - Como WA
Located in the beautiful Como area is this double storey residence. Freshly renovated throughout with the most modern and stylish appliances and design. In a location that is secluded yet only a short drive from the CBD, Wesley College and various cafe’s and eateries, this is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often.
This home has a lot of natural light and features neutral tones throughout. The kitchen is a stand out feature which again neutral yet very modern with stainless steel appliances. Walk upstairs and be impressed by the craftsmanship that has been applied in the stairwell and each of the bedrooms. Each bedroom boasts neutral tones throughout, and wooden floors for easy care and an air conditioning unit in each bedroom. As you make your way down to your private courtyard, imagine relaxing nights where you can set up and entertain with minimal effort.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity in the most perfect Perth location.
– Open plan kitchen with modern appliances
– Light & bright bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes
– Premium Renovations Throughout
– Private but spacious outdoor entertaining area
– storage room
– Reverse Cycle A/C
– 1 Carport with tandem parking available
– Bus stop directly outside your door which takes you directly to Fremantle or Perth CBD!
-850m to the Swan River
-650M to Preston street cafe strip and IGA
– 2km to Angelo Street Coffee strip, Royal Perth Golf Club, Preston Street & Wesley College
– 3km to South Perth Esplanade & Mends street
– 5km to Perth CBD & Kings Park
– 8km to Curtin university
– Close Proximity to Canning Bridge Station & Ferry access
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
IMPORTANT – Investors Edge is ‘Covid-19 Conscious’. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a ‘no touch’ zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced