Modern, Low Maintenance Gem
House - Bayswater WA
* 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 very modern bathrooms
* a large open plan living area with high ceilings and loads of natural light
* a study nook
* a double garage with a built in storage area
* low maintenance gardens
* located near cafes, shops, schools, parks, public transport, the Swan River, Maylands and Bayswater Town Centres
* 7.1km to Perth CBD
* Pets considered on application
Introducing 366a Guildford Road – A modern, low maintenance, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with double garage home!
The property boasts a modern and large open plan living area flooded with natural light, topped off with high ceilings and a separate study nook for some peace and quiet.
Situated towards the front is a generous sized master bedroom with a large mirrored built-in robe for plenty of storage. Located to the rear, there are three bedrooms all offering a great size and are complemented with built-in robes.
With a double garage and store area, extremely low maintenance gardens and evaporative ducted air-conditioning, you will experience all the convenience this home has to offer.
The central location of this property is truly convenient… with good access to public transport options (Bus and Train) and close proximity to the Swan River, Maylands Town Centre and Bayswater Town Centre… You might even want to get rid of your car!!
Bayswater Primary School 1km
Bayswater Town Centre and Cafe Strip 1.2km
Swan River 1.2km
Riverside Gardens and Dog Park 1.4km
Maylands 8th Avenue Cafe Strip 1.6km
Chisholm Catholic College 3.1km
Perth CBD 6.1km
Perth Airport 7.1km
***Pets considered on application***
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please give me a CALL/SMS (0416 141 064) to arrange a booking
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Evaporative Cooling
- Street View
Fast Facts about Bayswater
- Postcode is 6053
- Local Council is City of Bayswater
- Investors Are Renovating and Developing