CHARACTER FRONT STRATA 3 X1 HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
House - NORTH PERTH WA
This home offers you a modern lifestyle in an excellent central location, with the vibrant heart of the suburb at your doorstep and popular Chinta Cafe one street away.
The renovated home offers formal lounge and separate living area, 3 well sized bedrooms, high ceilings and jarrah floorboards.
There is also a security alarm and airconditioning.
Outdoors you can enjoy relaxing on the covered verandah and enjoy the outlook of the tree lined Pennant Street.
All this with easy access to CBD, Angove Street and Mt Hawthorne cafe strip.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
1) For more information please inquire and we will send you a comprehensive video walkthrough giving you the chance to apply without physically viewing the property
2) Please submit you details and your preference for PRIVATE viewing times and we will be in touch
– 3×1 character front strata home
– 2 tandem car bays
– 1 shed
– Kitchen/living area
– Family room
– Security system
– Covered verandah area
– Easy access to CBD, Angove Street and Mt Hawthorne cafe strip.
– Chinta cafe 1 street away
IMPORTANT – Investors Edge is ‘Covid-19 Conscious’. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a ‘no touch’ zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Split System Heating
- Street View
Fast Facts about North Perth
- Postcode is 6006
- Local Council is City of Vincent
- Investors Are Buying Established, Subdividing