Villa - Queens Park WA
Come in and take a look at this well presented 2 bedroom villa set in the heart of Queens Park.
* Open plan living, dining & kitchen areas with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
* Large kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, built-in pantry & an abundance of storage space
* Spacious master bedroom offering walk-in robe
* Well-equipped bathroom offering separate bath & shower recess
* Generously sized second bedroom
* Quality flooring to the living area
* Quality carpets in the bedrooms
* Secure parking in the remote control garage
* Yard big enough to entertain & small enough to maintain
* Neat & tidy complex
* Small pets considered
And all of this resides in the highly sought-after Queens Park area. It is a rarity for lifestyle and location to unite so beautifully – take the opportunity to enjoy it now!
* Convenient location being only moments away from Welshpool Road, Orrong Road & Leach Hwy
* Approx 5-minute drive to Cannington Train Station, Leisureplex & Carousel Shopping Centre.
IMPORTANT – Investors Edge is ‘Covid-19 Conscious’. All home open attendees may be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a ‘no touch’ zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice should circumstances change.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
Please submit you details and your preference for PRIVATE viewing times and we will be in touch
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Split System Aircon
- Street View
Fast Facts about Queens Park
- Postcode is 6107
- Local Council is City of Canning
- Investors Are Subdividing, Renovating, Buy & Hold, Off the Plan