Private Paradise- With Gardening Included
House - KENWICK WA
Privately set back from the road, your own paradise awaits! Homes of this quality do not become available for rent very often.
A large and luxurious custom built home, designed with cooking and entertaining in mind.
The generously oversized chef’s kitchen is the central feature of this home, with a stunning expanse of ‘Black Forrest granite’ benchtops. Wrapped around the kitchen are open plan living areas, the alfresco and a tranquil courtyard complete with water feature.
This amazing design provides plenty of space for entertaining. Simply open the glass stacking door and the inside and outside spaces flow naturally into each other.
Situated perfectly on the block to be secluded from the road, this house makes the most of the beauty of its surroundings. Full-length windows give natural light and garden views to the kitchen, dining and lounge. Outside, it is like having your own secret garden. While inside, the natural light and warm colouring throughout the house, create a welcoming ambience that you won’t want to leave.
Chef’s kitchen with quality inclusions:
• Over 8 sqm of granite bench space & breakfast bar.
• LED downlights over benches.
• Elegant pressed tin splashback.
• Draws throughout, including extra deep pot draws.
• Corner cupboards with double doors that can be accessed from both sides.
• High-end inclusions (Miele Dishwasher, Falcon double oven).
• Large fridge recess can easily fit a double fridge/freezer (1.24m).
• Large walk-in pantry (approx. 4 sqm) with extensive inbuilt shelving including wine rack (holds 153 bottles), spice rack & bin recess.
Large alfresco area surrounded by beautiful, easy care gardens:
• 26 sqm undercover alfresco area.
• Private gate through to the park next door.
• Garden lighting wired to house.
• BBQ connected to house gas, never worry about buying gas bottles again.
• Pergola slats set at an angle designed to block summer sun, but allow winter sun through.
• Predominately native plants, (bird attracting & low water needs) reticulated by dripper system.
• Artificial grass.
• Pond and water features on timers to run pumps during the day when the solar panels are covering your electricity needs.
• Fruit trees (lemon, lime, green apple, red apple).
• Tree pruning gardener included in rental price.
Oversized master suite with walk in robe and full sized bathroom:
• Large enough for King size bedroom furniture with plenty of space to spare.
• Large walk in robe (6.2 sqm) with plenty of shelving, full height & half height hanging space.
• Sliding glass doors provide relaxing views and give access through to separate private courtyard.
• Double shower.
• Large bath, big enough for 2.
• Bifold windows that open out onto the private courtyard.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 catered for by a second full sized bathroom:
• Bathroom with accompanying powder room.
• Oversized bedrooms, suitable for king sized bed suites.
• Built in robes.
• Double roller blinds allow your choice of full block-out, or privacy with filtered light.
Large multi-purpose loft room with a personal ensuite or your Bedroom 4:
• The attached ensuite and views of the park and woodlands next door, make the loft the perfect guest bedroom.
• With over 50 sqm of floor space and tall ceilings this loft room can be anything and everything you want it to be (guest bedroom, lounge, family room, craft room, study, gym, teen retreat).
• Jarrah stair case.
• TV antenna point.
• Wall mounted TV.
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning to the whole house including the garage.
• Split system to the master bed room for those few too humid nights.
• Slow combustion wood fire, flued through to loft to warm the whole house.
• And if you don’t want to light a fire, then there is a gas bayonet to simply plug in your choice of gas heater.
Other features worth mentioning:
• Generous living space with an internal house area of 265 sqm plus large double garage with additional workshop/store space (44 sqm).
• High 30c ceilings.
• 5 KW solar system.
• Instant gas hot water system.
• Compressed bamboo floorboards throughout the living areas.
• Double insulated (R3.0 Batt insulation to house & Garage, plus Anticon).
• Termite treatments up to date with 5 yr warranty.
• Security screens on sliding doors so you can leave your doors open at all hours and allow the cooling evening breeze in.
• Short walk to the Kenwick Train station (Transperth Zone 2) providing easy public transport access to the CBD, Perth Stadium, Burswood and more.
• Short walk to local Kenwick village.
• Next door to Altone St Reserve and the Brixton Street Wetland.
• 1.5 KM to the Mills Park Centre including a modern sports complex, café and restaurants, nature play space and more.
• 5 KM to Carousel Shopping Centre.
• 5 KM to Wattle Grove Shopping centre.
• 3 KM to Maddington Central.
• 18 KM to Perth.
• 15 KM to the Perth Airport
• Easy access to main highways (Roe Hwy, Albany Hwy, Welshpool Road)
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. PRIORITY METHOD. Simply enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please give me a CALL (0430 515 875) to arrange a booking
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 671 m²
- Floor Area is 269.42 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View