DON'T MISS THIS ONE
House - PARKWOOD WA
This 4 bedroom 1 bathroom home with a LARGE SHED is perfect for a family and ideally located in a great neighbourhood. And the spaciousness of this home will amaze you!!!
Freshly painted walls and new flooring throughout the home – featuring 3 separate living areas for entertaining; a formal lounge, kitchen/dining area and a separate games room to the rear of the home. The kitchen has ample cupboard space, stainless steel oven, gas cooking and a dishwasher. Also, enjoy the home all year round with air conditioning throughout to complete your comfort.
Sliding doors lead outside to a large covered patio area, ideal for the outdoor entertainment that allows you to keep an eye on the kids while cooking in the large kitchen. With outdoor roll down blinds you can protect yourself from the wind and weather in winter, meaning you can entertain outside all year round.
– Minutes to Parkwood Primary School & Lynwood Senior High School
– Whaleback Golf Course
– Easy access to High Road, Roe Highway & local bus stops
* 4 bedrooms 1 bathroom
* kitchen/dining, formal lounge, rear games room
* big enclosed backyard with LARGE SHED
* undercover patio area
* air conditioning
* double carport
* great location
Need help with your bond? Did you know if you are an approved tenant with Investors Edge R/E you can pay your bond monthly with easyBondpay? Just ask us for details or visit www.easybondpay.com.au
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.
2. State your availability (time & day) to view in the comment section.
Alternatively, please sms/text your enquiry details to (0424 980 555).
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View
Fast Facts about Parkwood
- Postcode is 6147
- Local Council is City of Canning
- Investors Are Subdividing, Renovating, Buy & Hold